Sunday, March 8, 2009

are we human, or are we dancers

Hey guys. What's up? I'm extremely fucking hungover and it sucks. Vodka on an empty stomach is not fun... Well, it is in the beginning, but after a while... Ugh.

Yeah, yesterday I went to a show at ABC No Rio that was completely sold out. It was an awesome show; everyone was there! I met some chill people. And you know what I was thinking? In between bands, or just when I was bored and talking with my friends, I STILL couldn't help myself from looking at what everyone was wearing, and sometimes thinking of how I could incorporate stuff into my own look. Yup, fashion still owns a part of my soul. Not runway fashion, or hype fashion, I fucking hate that stuff, but, you know... Clothes fashion.

Ughh, I can't find any pictures of the show yet... Some'll turn up soon, though.

Anyways. I met this tattoo artist who said he'd teach me how to tattoo. That should be cool, who knows? I've always wanted to learn. But then again, I would feel kind of bad, because I probably wouldn't do it as a profession (but hey you never know), and I don't want to be one of those "scratcher" types who gives a bad reputation to the tattooing world.

Damn. This post is boring without a picture. So I'll post one of ABC.



Okay. I guess it's complete now...

No comments:

Post a Comment